To help younger students understand the basics of robotics by building a robot that follows the line.
Junior League (age 8 and below)
1 robot 1 person per team
4. Game Methods
- It is a tournament game and the robot that completes the course first wins.
5. The Robot
- There are no limits on the size of the robot. However, it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the robot can measuring instrument in the playing field
- The robot must be battery operated.
6. The Playground
- The playground is a combination of 2 connected 160cm by 120cm blocks. And it may have 25 cm wide bridge between the playfield. (The sizes may have margin of error 15% )
- The connecting part may have 0.3cm gap and may have small bumps.
- The mission and the line will be announced on the game day.
- The color of the line can be black on a white floor or white on a black floor.
- The width of the line will be less than 2 cm.
- The participant can conduct practice runs on the track during construction time under the referee’s supervision.
7. Game Rules
- The minimum construction time including practice time will be 1 hour. Construction time will vary depending on the difficulty of the mission.
- Except the robot controller, the robot must be built during the construction time.
- There are no limitations on the size of the robot. However, if the participant cannot participate in the assigned playground the team will be disqualified.
- Direct control by the participants is not allowed via any means including wired and wireless means ; with the exception of starting the robot at the beginning of the game.
- If the robot cannot complete the mission within 1 minute, the team will be disqualified.
- Participants should not add, remove or change any hardware or software of the robot during the competition.
- If any team member touches the robot during the match without permission from the referee, the team will be disqualified.
- Referee can decide to restart the game if both robots break away from the line,(maximum 2 restarts) and after 2 restart if the robots still can’t work properly both teams will disqualified.
- Robot must be placed on the playfield and the game start by press the power switch after referee’s start sign.
- No materials can be brought in after the game starts.
- If the robot breaks the line the game will be over. The result will be counted up to the point.
- Please note that if the participant wins the game and to be awarded for one of non-programming games, the participant must withdraw from another non-programming game.
8. The winner
- The winner is;
- Robot that completes the mission first.
- The record will be measured by measuring instruments. If the instrument could not detect the robot it can restart up to 2 times.
News & Events Terbaru
- Lomba Robot di Yogyakarta – Anak Didik Robota Merebut 2 Gelar Juara March 13, 2018
- Lomba robot di Surakarta Kerjasama SDIT Al Kautsar dan Robota March 7, 2018
- Lomba Robot Internasional di Thailand di Kuasai Siswa Robota February 6, 2018
- Lomba Robot MECBOT 2017 disapu bersih siswa ROBOTA December 18, 2017
- SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Simpon Surakarta Gelar Lomba Robotik Tingkat SD December 16, 2017
- Hasil Kompetisi Robotik Madrasah 2017 : MTs N Tanon Juara 2 kategori Mobile Robot Ekspedisi November 30, 2017
- Tempat sampah otomatis juarai Kompetisi Robotik Madrasah 2017: MAN 1 Surakarta Juara 1 kategori Rancang Bangun Mekanika (Discovery Robot) November 30, 2017
- Sekolah Robot ROBOTA Juara Lomba Robot Tingkat Internasional April 28, 2017
- Lomba Robot Internasional Di Sapu Bersih ROBOTA April 28, 2017
- KALDIK April 22, 2017
- Visi Misi April 22, 2017
- Training and Workshop April 22, 2017
- Exclusive Distributor April 22, 2017
- Holiday classes April 22, 2017
- Reguler Class April 22, 2017