Robot Survival Game is a direct robot-to-robot competition; the participants can compete with the robot made by them. The constructive skills, programming skills and strategies will decide the performance of the robot.
Robot Survival Game is a new tournament game. It can stimulate the youngsters’ anxiety to victory, thus increase their interests to robot science and technology.
2 person 2 robots per team
4. Game Methods
- A playground assigned by the committee will be used for Robot Survival Game.
- Each team should place robots, balls and blocks in the playground.
- The teams must control the robot by 1) blue tooth or 2)zigbee or 3) 1:1- 2.4GHz RF (1 out on 3).
- The team must build the castle in the buncker by the mission as fast as possible.
- Each blocks and balls are 1 point.
- Left over mega ball in the team area( -1 point).
- Game duration: 2 minutes. Extra time when ther is a tie: 1 minute and all componet will be placed as the beginning. If there is still a tie, re match.
- If the robot fell out from the playfield it can not be brought in the to competion.
- If the robot if not working during the competition it should be leave as it is. However, if the robot is placed on the bunker, the referee can move the robot out.
5. Game Rules
- The robot should be pre made before the competition. (there will be no construction time)
- Participants could add additional components to the robot, except the following cases.
- Infrared circuits interfering with the opponent’s control to robot is not allowed
- Electromagnetic wave generating circuits interfering with the opponent electrical circuit is not allowed.
- The weight of each robot (including the batteries) should not be heavier than 2kg. Contoroller is not included. There is no limitation of robot size however, they should not be higher than 30cm when it is switched off and strached out.
- Robots should work with an independent electric power supply; it cannot use a combustible device. Robots must not move before the start of the game.
- Participants should not touch directly or change the shape of the robot during the competition. With the permission of the referee, participants could give a simple repair to the robot, but the change of the robot shape is not allowed.
- Robots must work automatically or by the remote control.
- There is no limitation on the voltage.
- All teams can use the lap tops to program however, it needs to be supplied by the participants.
- The participant may move 3 sides of their own field area. However, if they step on the guide line on the ground or enter opponet side 1 point will be deducted.
- Any other issues that are not mentioned here will be discussed by the committee. The resolution of each issue will be announced to the participants and will be considered final. No further objections will be accepted.
6. The Playground
- The size: Two 160cm X 120cm playfiledd. There are 5cm high transparent acyle walls toward other playfileds. All the others sides have 10 cm transparent acryl walls. (+- 10%)
7. The blocks
- There are 4 types of blocks (cylinder, triangular phillar, cube and sphear) to build the castle.
- The sizes;
- Cylinder: 8.5 cm (diameter) * 10 cm (hights)
- Triangular phillar: 10 cm * 10cm * 10 cm (L*W*H)
- Cube: 10cm * 10cm * 10cm (L*W*H) and each side have different patterns or colors.
- Sphear: Styrofoam under 10 g
8. The mega ball
- Each playfield have 3 tennis balls (under 100 g each) called megaball.
- Megaball will be placed in the playfield by the referees.
- Each team can only use megaball twice and if the team use the megaball more than twice the team will be disqualified.
- The Megaball must be used within 1 minute 30 seconds from starting the game. If it is used after the assigned time the team will be disqualified. (If there is extra time: must be used within 30 seconds)
- If the team throws other than the megaball or other team’s mega ball to opponet side the team will be disqualified.
- If the megaball falls outside the playfield by accident, it will be concidered as used. However, if the megaball is still in the team area or bounced back to team area, it can be reused.
9. The Bunker
The bunker is located in the middle of playfiled. It is a combination of 9 squares with size 10 cm * 10 cm.
10. Game Operation
- The team must build the castle as given mission.
- The team gets 1 point for each block that completed mission and add up all points. The team with higher points wins.
- Cold game: If one of the teams finishes building the castle before the game ends the referee can finish the game. The usage of mega ball does not count.
- If the shape or pattern of the block is not correct, it won’t be counted as a point. If block on the lower level is not in the correct position, block in the higher level also will not be counted as a point.
- The referee can end the game when
- One team gives up the game by any reason.
- If one team has more than 3 penalties.
- If the participant touches the robot without the permission from the referee.
- In the following cases, the referee can give a warning to the participants.
- Interfere with the opponent team’s work (eg. loud voice, body contact).
- Refuse to obey the referee and working staff’s direction or interfere with the game.
- Destroy the opponent robot intentionally
- Leave the assigned places.
12. Example of scouring
- (Completed block * 1point) – Mega ball left in the area = final score
Team A: Built 11 blocks, 2 is not placed correctly. (total 4 including 2 in the higher level) Total 8 blocks. 2 mega ball left.
Team B: Built 8 blocks, 4 mega ball left.
Team A : 8 (block)- 2(mega ball) = 6 point
Team B: 8 (block) – 4 (mega ball) = 4 point
Team A wins
News & Events Terbaru
- Lomba Robot di Yogyakarta – Anak Didik Robota Merebut 2 Gelar Juara March 13, 2018
- Lomba robot di Surakarta Kerjasama SDIT Al Kautsar dan Robota March 7, 2018
- Lomba Robot Internasional di Thailand di Kuasai Siswa Robota February 6, 2018
- Lomba Robot MECBOT 2017 disapu bersih siswa ROBOTA December 18, 2017
- SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Simpon Surakarta Gelar Lomba Robotik Tingkat SD December 16, 2017
- Hasil Kompetisi Robotik Madrasah 2017 : MTs N Tanon Juara 2 kategori Mobile Robot Ekspedisi November 30, 2017
- Tempat sampah otomatis juarai Kompetisi Robotik Madrasah 2017: MAN 1 Surakarta Juara 1 kategori Rancang Bangun Mekanika (Discovery Robot) November 30, 2017
- Sekolah Robot ROBOTA Juara Lomba Robot Tingkat Internasional April 28, 2017
- Lomba Robot Internasional Di Sapu Bersih ROBOTA April 28, 2017
- KALDIK April 22, 2017
- Visi Misi April 22, 2017
- Training and Workshop April 22, 2017
- Exclusive Distributor April 22, 2017
- Holiday classes April 22, 2017
- Reguler Class April 22, 2017